Pages

02 November 2016

Four from today

A good friend will have had a difficult day today, which led me to try to find John Rutter's new reworking of his fabulous Requiem, that I heard on Front Row the other night. 

Happily, I found the third part, Pie Jesu on Spotify, but unfortunately nowhere else. It is magnificent; I urge you to seek it out. However, if that link for the new version doesn't work, here's the best version I could find of his old, equally sublime version.






This inevitably had me locked in Youtube's basement for most of the day, and so here's the pick of today's treasure: Enjoy.







1 comment:

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!