Pages

16 October 2016

TGO Challenge 2016: Dornie to Lunan Bay: Home Page

A HUGE PLACE: CLICK TO ENLARGE


This post pulls together all the blog posts for Phil's and my 2016 TGO Challenge, from sending off the application form, training walks for a modicum of fitness (a hopeless cause) and designing our route to the walk itself.

You can click on each post (it’s in chronological order) and the blog post will open in a new window.


PREPARING FOR THE TGO CHALLENGE:


THE TGO CHALLENGE BLOG POSTS:


I’ve had fun putting this together. I hope you enjoy it as well.

NOTE: If you are thinking of applying for the Challenge for the first time and would like to know a little more about it, or have anything you would like to ask, please feel free to get in touch. You can get hold of me by using the Contact Form at the bottom of this blog's right hand column.

Postscript: This blogpost marks the tenth anniversary of this blog. And it only seems like a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!